Simple Payment Options
Available at select ChoiceOne Urgent Care centers
At ChoiceOne Urgent Care, we understand the last thing you want to worry about when you’re not feeling well is how much a visit will cost. That’s why we introduced Simple Payment Options.
What are the Simple Payment Options for urgent care services?
ChoiceOne developed three levels of Simple Payment Options for our patients who wish to pay using cash instead of insurance–each with a fixed fee. Your provider will recommend what services you need when he or she is diagnosing and treating your illness or injury. These Simple Payment Options give you peace of mind knowing that you are going to receive high-quality health care at affordable prices and will not be surprised with any future bills.
Standard Services $150
Tier One services include:
- Clinical Exam
- In-house lab tests such as:
- Oral medications such as:
- Acetaminophen / Ibuprofen / Aspirin
- Suture Removal-No Ins / Self Pay
- Sutures not done at ChoiceOne
Advanced Services $205
Tier Two* services include everything listed under Tier One services plus these services below if required:
- Any Tier One Services
- Pre-Operative Exams
- Laceration Repair with Adhesive or Steri-Strips
- Eye Exam
- Injectable Medications
- Therapeutic Treatments
- Ear Wax Removal
- Nebulizer Treatment
- Wart Removal
- Concussion testing (Post‑injury)***
Complex Services $275
Tier Three* services include everything listed under Tiers One and Two services plus these services below if required:
- Abscess Treatment
- Foreign Object Removal
- Splinting with Orthoglass
- DME (splints, braces, crutches)
- Laceration Repair with Stitches
- Nail Repair or Removal
(In addition to Tiers 1 - 3)
- Send-Out Laboratory Tests $50 (Per Test)
- Td vaccine $90
- Tdap vaccine $90
- STI (Sexually Transmitted Infections) $150**
(Do not require Tiers 1 - 3)
- Flu Shot $25
- Td or Tdap vaccine $90
- Hepatitis B $110
- eCup 5 Panel Drug Test $50
- xCup 10 Panel Drug Test $60
- BAT $44***
- TB Skin Test1 or reading from placement elsewhere $45
- Follow-up Exam $75****
- QuantiFERON Blood Test $125
- Sports Physical Student K‑12 $35**
- Adult Physical $79
- DOT Physical $89
- Travel Medicine Consult $60
- Travel Medicine (Prices vary)***
1 Currently unavailable. QuantiFERON testing can be used as an alternative to PPD/TB skin test.
* Tier Pricing includes Services of Previous Tiers (Example: Tier 3 Pricing includes Tier 1, 2, and 3 Services).
** This examination is only for the purposes of participation in sports and does not replace your child’s annual physical. Please contact your child’s pediatrician or primary care provider to complete their annual physical.
*** Services available at select centers.
**** This examination excludes concussion management and is only applicable for follow-up visits for the same complaint within seven (7) days of the first visit. Visits for
additional or other complaints within the period are subject to full fees.
When is payment due?
Fees will be collected at the time of registration, typically Standard Service. If your provider determines during the course of an exam that a service listed in Advanced Service or Complex Service is required, you will pay the additional costs at checkout.
How can I pay?
ChoiceOne accepts cash, check or debit/credit card.